Skill Must Match
· Receiving and signing for deliveries.
· Unloading deliveries from trucks.
· Picking items from stock and matching again our packing slip for outbound shipping.
· Processing returns for incorrect or unsatisfactory items.
· Organizing and storing received items and labeling them in appropriate areas.
· Maintaining records of orders, delivery details, etc.
· Opening daily inbound shipments and verifying products against the supplier’s packing slip.
· Ensure zero product delinquency.
· Facilitates material movement into and out of facility
· Coordinates with purchasing for special shipments, including LTL truck deliveries and pick-ups
· Participates in annual inventory and cycle counts
· Maintains an organized inventory and clean warehouse
· Assists organization of all stored containers
· Organizes pallet racks; breaking down and preparing to ship pallets
· Adheres to and ensures safe work practices
· Maintaining a tidy and safe workplace
· Minimum 5 years of experience in shipping/receiving.
· Physical dexterity and experience operating forklifts for both counterbalance forklift and Narrow Isle Reach trucks
· Forklift license
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Able to lift 40lbs regularly.
· Basic math skills
· Working knowledge of RF scanners
· Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
· Good attention to detail.
· Ability to multi-task and learn quickly with minimal supervision